€ 12.00 – COVER PRICE*
* Prices on Book Depository may change depending on your delivery location.
A TEA FOR EACH SEASON
by Valentina Sardu for Ajisai Designs
Product type: set of 4 charts (Winter Tea, Spring Blossom, Summer Mint, Autumn Infusion), which can be worked individually or grouped together.
Stitch count for each motif: 60 x 60
Stitches: Cross Stitch, Three-quarter Cross Stitch, Holbein Stitch, French Knot.
Material required: White, cream or natural evenweave fabric, and stranded floss. Colours are indicated in the chart key.
Instructions in English, French and Italian.
This booklet includes 4 different designs:
- Winter Tea / Thé de l’Hiver / Tè dell’Inverno (featured also in the Lakeside Needlecraft Winter Cross Stitch book – November 2019)
- Spring Blossom / Fleurs de Printemps / Fiori di Primavera
- Summer Mint / Menthe de l’Èté / Menta Estiva
- Autumn Infusion / Infusion d’Automne / Infuso d’Autunno
Our models were stitched with DMC stranded cotton, on 25 count light taupe Lugana evenweave fabric by Zweigart.
Check out the other designs available in this collection, by clicking here: Tea Collection